Tuesday, January 8, 2013

5 Things Guys Do That Creep Us Out (elaboration to the tweets)

I have tweeted about this and this topic is what gave me the idea to start this thing. More has to be said about this. A guy you are really excited about can be ruined by just one of these things. Justice must be served. 



#1 Sneak up behind me at the club and start grinding on me.

I seriously just don't understand why guys think this is ok. Would you sneak up behind someone on the street and start rubbing your penis on them? Probably not, because that is sexual assault. Now that you are in the club the rules have not suddenly changed. Maybe you should like, I don't know, introduce yourself before you put your dick on me? Try that next time.


#2 Text me at 3 a.m. to watch a movie.

This isn't as much creepy as it is just rude. Like OK we get it, you want to have sex. You know this, we know this, so let's not hide behind this whole "watching a movie" thing. I would be lying if I said I haven't agreed to do this multiple times. I'm just saying it's the classic doucher move. I know it usually works for you guys out there, but just remember we see you as nothing more than that douche bag guy we sleep with sometimes.


#3 Ask me for naked pictures.

You are having a flirty/semi dirty conversation via text message. It's going well you think he's cute, nice, and obviously interested. Being that you are actually still answering his texts after an hour there is an 85% chance that you are going to hook up with him the next time you get drunk at the bar. Then he asks you for "a picture". There is now a 7% chance you are going to hook up with him the next time you get drunk at the bar. It's just awkward taking naked pictures. What angle should I go for? Should there be face? No, definitely no face. Right? Fuck, why did I eat that McDonalds at 10 p.m. It's the opposite of fun. Also, that guy that you just liked 13 seconds ago is now creepy. It's a lose lose for everyone.


#4 Send me dick pics.

I figure this is guys' reasoning behind the dick pic. "Well, I would like a picture of her boobs therefore she would like a picture of my dick!" Wrong. So very, very wrong. I like guys a lot. But I know I speak for many girls out there when I say penises are not cute. A picture of one will not turn me on. Maybe you are trying to convey the size, I don't really know, but regardless it's still creepy. If you want us to see it in real life just keep it a mystery, ok?



#5 Text me while we are in the same room.

Probably my biggest pet peeve ever. WHY. Just why. Texting is a form of communication that allows two people to quickly get in contact with each other. Guess what? If you are in the same room you are already in contact. There is an old art form that has almost become extinct and it is called verbal communication. Texting me from across the room either makes it look like you are 1) not confident enough to come talk to my face or 2) embarrassed to be seen talking to me. And we know it's not #2. No confidence is not cute, creeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment