Four years of this just isn't enough. This is a throwback for the seniors 2014.
21 Things that Make You a Senior
1. You went to UT before it was cool.
2. It will always be the Spot.
3. You could never remember a Mangroves open bar.
4. Parties at West Lemon Street.
5. You miss stumbling home after a night at Tonic.
6. "Back in my day we didn't have these fancy new dorms or lacrosse teams..." talks to freshman.
7. The day that you were able to go to MacDintons changed your life.
8. What is a Morsani Hall?
9. You only have one more Gasparilla left and that scared the shit out you.
10. Czar nights...
11. You remember writing on the chalk boards at the Spot.
12. You're secretly sad that Frankies is now the Outpost.
13. "Can you buy me alcohol?"
14. You love happy hour more than
15. Passing down your fake and feeling like a part of you just died.
16. The bouncers at the Dub saying they have seen you before as you hand them your real ID for the first time.
17. You know which security guards are the assholes and which ones probably smoke weed too.
18. Spending all of your money at AJA just to not remember any of it.
19. You can't go home without getting New York New York.
20. The sketchy stairs leading up to the Minarets was worth it.
21. You wish you could do it all over again.